Subscribe News Feed TOKIOHOTEL Comments

TOKIO HOTEL TAKE A STAND ABOUT PETA AND PERFORM ON RUSSIA!

Tokio Hotel take a stand about PETA and perform on Russia!

Maybe it is just the fact that I really liked their PETA ads or maybe that I finally found a decent quality video of their performance at Muz TV Awards on Moscow (that were celebrated more than a month ago!) BUT the point is that I wanted to talk about Tokio Hotel!

The last I´ve heard from them was when they performed on the VMAJ (on Japan obviously) their latest single Darkside Of The Sun but when I found this video of their performance on Russia I thought to myself: "I've to share this!!" and here you have it! They did Darkside Of The Sun, World Behind My Wall and Automatic!

Oh! And at the end of the post I'll put the other image I liked of their PETA ad campaign. Happy to know they support the cause!



 
http://www.madetobenow.com/2011/07/tokio-hotel-take-stand-about-peta-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aliens To Love | TNB