Subscribe News Feed TOKIOHOTEL Comments

BTK App : Sushi Pizza (Pic)

Bill: "Sushi Pizza"

Comments:

Lola: @Bill... Sushi pizza!?! :P ... I never heard that before :) ... what's the ingredients of this pizza? :P
Bill: @Lola: I know! Me neither... It was interesting though :-)

Alexz: @Bill, do you guys ever cook for yourselves or do you go out to eat every day?
Bill: @Alexz: I'm a bad cook... We go out to grab food most of the time!

Vasilia: @Bill, sunset or sunrise? :-)
Bill: @Vasilia: Sunset!!!!!

Angélica - TK: @Bill sleep or eat?
Bill: @Angelica-TK: ... sleep:-) For sure!!

friskaulitz: @Bill it looks so delicious. hey bill if you go to indonesia i suggest you to eat gado-gado.. it is vegetables with peanut dressing and little bit spicy. do you like spicy food?
Bill: @friskaulitz: Yes I do! ...I'll keep that in mind ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aliens To Love | TNB